1. Rule Changes:
1. Rules are subject to change at any time.
2.It is the responsibility of all the users participating on this ladder to know and understand the rules before scheduling or accepting any matches.
2. Selling Critter Warz Property:
1. All Critter Warz accounts, clans and roster spots are property of Discord Critters
2. Any advertising of, or attempts to buy, sell, trade, or exchange any aforementioned item is strictly prohibited.
3. This also includes offering to cancel matches in exchange for any item or service.
4. Violators will be removed from all Critter Warz online properties and all related accounts terminated.
5. Critter Warz reserves the right to deactivate, reset or temporarily suspend any account or clan, without notice, that violates our Terms of Service.
3. Account Information:
1. Users must utilize their own unique username when competing on Critter Warz
2. This unique username must have been registered on Box Critters personally by the user.
3. The registered username must contain the correct and complete username of the users in-game account.
4. Account Sharing:
1. Users are prohibited from sharing Critter Warz account information.
2. This includes, but is not limited to, the following: usernames, passwords, email accounts, etc.
3. If another person accesses your account, you may be disqualified from the Ladder/Tournament you are participating in as well as be removed from Critter Warz.
4. You are responsible for keeping your account secure. Critter Warz is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of your account being compromised.
5. You are personally responsible for accepting an invitation to a clan. Someone else cannot accept a clan invitation for you. If you do not personally accept a clan invitation, you may be disqualified from competing. You will also forfeit the ability to receive prizes.
5. Positive Environment:
1. Our goal here at Critter Warz is to provide players with a place to find fair and competitive matches.
2. In order to accomplish this goal, we will not tolerate players or clans that cause problems or attempt to undermine the positive atmosphere on Critter Warz.
3. This includes clans that cheat, dispute on purpose, or repeatedly abuse other players.
4. The penalties for these offenses are listed below.
6. Managing Multiple Accounts:
1. Critter Warz prohibits users from creating or managing more than one clan on a ladder from the same household as well as competing against each other.
2. Multiple people from the same household may compete on Critter Warz however, only one username can be in a management position on a clan
1. For example, only one username can be a Leader or Captain on a clan.
2. All other usernames from the same household cannot be anything higher than member on any clan on the same ladder.
3. If a player is banned, no other player within the same household is permitted to participate on Critter Warz until the ban is expired for the banned player.
7. Staff Abuse:
1. Abuse of our volunteer Staff will not be tolerated in any form.
2. This includes written messages or verbal comments inside and outside of Box Critters.
3. The penalties for these offenses are listed below.
8. Clan Information:
1. The Leader of a clan can change the clan name, blast message, logos and avatars.
2. The images/information submitted must be appropriate and cannot violate our Terms of Service.
3. Attempting to bypass the automatic censor by misspelling, inserting spaces or symbols, transposing letters, using look-alike symbols, or any other method is not allowed.
4. Clans that attempt to bypass the censor will be subject to penalties.
9. Rule Manipulation:
1. As to ensure fair competition, Critter Warz reserves the right to amend all match-related rules listed herein on a case by case basis.
2. Clans who manipulate these rules maliciously and/or at the expense of other members will be penalized for Unsportsmanlike Conduct.
10. Ban Evasion:
1. If you believe a member is evading a ban please file a ticket under the category Report: Evading Ban.
2. No match should be disputed if you believe the opposing clan is evading a ban. Finish the match, report the correct match scores then file a ticket under the above category and include your Match ID.
11. Clan Disbanding:
1. Once a clan is disbanded all matches on that clan become final, and all disputed and schedule matches are subject to being forfeited.
12. Gambling & Fantasy Sports:
1. Players, Coaches, Managers, and Owners may not participate in Fantasy Sports or gambling that use the stats or results of any Pro Points Ladder, Tournament, or League for which they are registered.
1. When you are added to a roster, you must wait 24 hours before you are eligible to play.
1. All usernames on a team’s roster must be valid. The username must be legitimately owned by the user on the roster.
3. Ineligible Players:
1. If a team uses an ineligible player in a match they will forfeit the match the ineligible player participated in.
2. Proof must be provided to support any claims of an ineligible player playing in a match.
Matches & Challenges
1. Eligible Players:
1. Once a match is confirmed, the eligible players from both Clans will be displayed on the Match page.
2. Players who enter the room, but whom are not on the roster, will be considered ineligible players.
2. Match Cancellations:
1. If you need to cancel an already accepted match, you must first contact the other clans leader.
2. Your opponent will then either accept or decline the request.
3. If the cancellation request is not accepted by your opponent, you will be required to play the match.
1. A clan has 15 minutes to show-up with the proper number of eligible players and be ready to start the match. Failure to do so will result in a forfeit.
2. If you have a No Show issue, go to our support form and submit a ticket under (Report No Show). NOTE* As the match was not played, do not report any scores.
3. To receive a no show win, you must submit a ticket within 45 minutes of the scheduled match time. If you have any proof, be sure to submit it in your ticket.
Reporting & Score Disputes
1. Match Reporting:
1. Both clans are responsible for reporting the match within 3 hours of its completion.
2. Do not dispute a match you lost legitimately
3. Disputing on purpose is defined as knowingly reporting that you won a match despite the outcome of the match resulting in a loss for your clan.
4. Matches that go unreported by both clans will be deleted automatically.
5. If clans do not report matching results, the match will result in a dispute.
2. Score Disputes:
1. Both clans are required to submit a ticket within 3 hours of the scheduled match time and include any valid proof they have (See Proof section below).
1. Clans caught cheating, glitching, or abusing in-game mechanics in any way, may forfeit the match, or be banned at a staff members discretion.
1. All proof submitted must be from the match in question. If you submit proof from the wrong match or links to inappropriate material, you risk being penalized.
2. Direct URLs to proof must be submitted.
2. Proof Guidelines:
1. Must show proof from each match won.
2. Must be clearly visible, showing all usernames present in the match.
3. Must show full in-game room (if applicable).
4. Restricted Item proof must show the room and be in video format.
3. Suggested Upload Locations:
3. Other Guidelines:
1. All proof should remain available at the provided link for 7 days from the match time. Removing proof may result in the match being overturned.
2. For all glitching and cheating claims, the burden of proof is on the accuser. You must submit a ticket and include the URL link containing valid proof.